Foreign currency Broker




To comply with HM Customs and Excise Money Laundering regulations any client that wants to transfer currency overseas will be obliged complete a compliance form and provide a proof of ID and proof of address. The form also usually contains terms and conditions. Compliance procedures will be fully expained by the relevant person but is usually as follows:

Complete an application form

By doing so you are not obliged to use the services of the relevant currency provider. However nothing can be agreed until a form is completed and returned.

Proof of ID

Usually a Foreign Exchange company will require a proof of address, which could be a copy of a utility bill (no older than 3 months) or a company letterhead (for corporate clients).

It is also a requirement to provide a certified proof of photo ID. This can be a photocopy of your passport signed by a third party to certify that it is a true likeness.

Once all paperwork is completed the transaction can take place. However check withe the Foreign Exchange compamy for precise requirements.


Forex Broker UK
Trading Options
exchange methods
Currency exchange
Property purchase
Currency for exchange
Currency Transfer
Money markets
Currency Brokers
Transfer payment
Forex Termanology
Compliance form
Currency quote

About Us   Contact Us   Foreign Resources

dollar exchange best exchnage rate Currency transfer exchnage money online euro transfer FOREX Broker money market trading holiday money international transfer Electronic transfer exchange rate Foreign currency exchange dollar exchange overseas bank transfer

Forex © 2005

Forex contract options method corporate private faq property emigration currency help factors why payment jargon register currency quotation